Bread, Rolls & Buns
More of a bake than a cake but just as delicious! So if you're a bread connoisseur then we'd love to see some of your specialities or if like me you're not particularly au fait with bread making then why not give it a go and see what you come up with. Incidentally November 3rd is Sandwich day...so why not create a delicious sandwich with your bread or roll! ;-)
Hopefully you've been inspired to take up the challenge and if so here's how to enter...
- Post your entry on your blog and include the ‘Calendar Cakes’ logo
- Add 'Calendar Cakes' as a label on your post.
- Follow Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes blogs using the Google Join this Site button.
- Add links on your post to your hosts Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes.
- Link to your blog from here using the Linky tool below. It's dead easy...
- If you don’t have a blog you can still join in, just email us a picture and a bit of information about your bake. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you're on Twitter, tweet us a link to your post @dollybakes and @lauralovesbakes - otherwise we won't see it! Use the handle #CalendarCakes.
- You can enter as many times as you like. Bake to your little heart's content.
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the 'Calendar Cakes' logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit by the 28th of each month.
So…happy baking, we can’t wait to see what you come up and we’d be delighted for you to join us in our challenge!