Whilst the sun is shining it's also the perfect time to visit a Pick Your Own for the freshest, tasty fruit. To find a PYO in your area, visit www.pickyourownfarms.org.uk.
Dolly Bakes to see all the fab entries!
Please note that I'll be away for a few weeks at the end of July for my holidays so the July Calendar Cakes round up will appear a little later than usual...but never fear, I'll get straight on to it the moment I get back! :-)
- Post your entry on your blog and include the ‘Calendar Cakes’ logo
- Add 'Calendar Cakes' as a label on your post.
- Follow Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes blogs using the Google Join this Site button.
- Add links on your post to your hosts Dolly Bakes and Laura Loves Cakes.
- Link to your blog from here using the Linky tool below. It's dead easy...
- If you don’t have a blog you can still join in, just email us a picture and a bit of information about your bake. Email to email@example.com
- If you're on Twitter, tweet us a link to your post @dollybakes and @lauralovesbakes - otherwise we won't see it! Use the handle #CalendarCakes.
Calendar Cakes Challenge Rules:
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- It can be your own recipe or one you found elsewhere (please just state where you found it).
- You can use old posts as long as you update them with the 'Calendar Cakes' logo and link back (see above).
- If you want to enter your bake into other challenges too then please feel free.
- You must submit by the 31st July.